Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another new job

I've found the perfect job to earn some money and have a good time as well, only 3 minutes walk from my parents home (where I live at the moment). It's a kinder garden for 0-6 year old kids and today they just offered me a 25 hour week and no weekends!That gives me a pay check and some time off to work on aaaaaaaall the projects.

I wish I didn't have to work besides the ministry, projects and festivals, but then again I simply couldn't get a better job than this!!
What a blessing!
...And one more thing: I just found out that one of the main things that they wanna teach the kids is to accept and respect that we are all different! 50 times a day I get questions about my
1) Piercings
2) Beard
3) Tattoos
4) Hair
5) Jeans hanging low
6) Festival wrist bands

...Maybe that's why the hired me?? , hehe :0)

1 comment:

dtravelbug said...

This entire post made me smile -- sounds like a win/win!