Wednesday, February 4, 2009

...2008

I've been pretty busy the last few month + I've been lacking in blogging at the same time. So many awesome things has happened and so many great people I've met. 

2008 was a cool year for me personally where I've been especially tested in stamina, perseverance, leadership and faith. It has been interesting working so much with ministry... It's like working 24/7 but at the same time having vacation all the time. I'm now working with ministry projects which I spend most of my free time at before, so that's a huge blessing!

I've had a little work once in a while to be able to pay for flight tickets and book bands for the GLDFestival; but besides that I've been living on the grace of God and the kindness of people, which is a really cool to experience! It kinda keeps you humble.

An amazing, and at times frustrating, year; which I wouldn't have been without!!
(Underneath: a random picture from a great Summer night 2008 (by where I live in Denmark) together with English and American friends.
James 1,2-5: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him."

No comments: