Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Last Song

During the last bonus song at The Last Stand something that I'll never forget happened...


We introduced the song "And All They Hoped For Finally Turned Out To Be True", which is about this guy who's been living a life clinging to his hope, that he by grace will receive a new and eternal life together with Christ, the Father and Holy Spirit in Heaven. And all he hoped for...

Our concert was very intense and the audience were moshing SO hard => they were the best. When we started playing this song I saw both Lars (bas player) and Morten (guitarist) kneeling on the stage floor, and tears were streaming out! I looked around and there were raised hands and closed eyes everywhere, and I had goose bums all over. I started praying and thanking for the people in the room, and I've never seen the Holy Spirit moving that intense before, it was amazing!

...When we ended the song every 250 people in the room were totally quiet. I turned of my amplifier and when I turned around there was long queues of people walking up on the small stage to give hugs. Many of them had tears in their eyes.

Amazing grace, how can it be, that you my God would die for me..!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Præcis!!!
Det var virkelig et stærkt øjeblik, meget rørende...

Franz-Irene said...

ja jeg er helt enig...det var virkelig vildt