Monday, January 14, 2008

New Years at Times Square

Larry Fish invited me to help him with a little work + help him spend his spare time in New Your City. He's putting up computer games at fairs (Tivoli), boat shows and places... The huge and very high class New York City Boat Show payed for his hotel room at 40th floor on Times Square. ...And I didn't mind sleeping on the floor to stay there for a week! :O)
Mary (Larry's wife) was there some of the days, and I had a great time with 'em!
Here's the view from our room looking down at Times Square and the New Years Stage where Lenny Kravitz and others played. I decided to go down in the streets to the 1.000.000 people and watch the ball drop, though. This year was the 100 years anniversary for the Ball Drop at Times Square.
It was funny to work at the boat show with all the million dollar boats and everybody else in shirts, ties and suits. ..And then me in my black clothes, dreads, black metal band t-shirt, tattoos and a big smile :) Looked like I probably enjoyed the work more than most of the business men. One of the business men came over to me to hear if I had some marihuana he could buy, hehe. Nope, I've still got nothing like that, though I keep getting the question.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andreas, It was great bombin around NYC with ya - Hell's Kitchen - oh yeah. I hope your travel home is safe, and cant wait to hang out again.