Saturday, January 19, 2008

Running again

I love long distance running. Makes me think better, feel better and open me eyes for appreciating a lot more things around me. Pastor Bob, his mom and I started going to this walking/running path a couple of weeks ago and was planning on going 3 times a week.
I've been in bed the last few days because of a cold, and I'm really looking forward for me and my running shoes to get out there in God nature again! When I was 16 I ran my first marathon (42,2km/26,2miles), and last year I did my 8th (an 50km/31miles ultra marathon). You kinda get addicted, tsk tsk...
This is a cool path they're building outside of Nashville, which is a great idea! One of the cool things, besides the nature, was these rundown houses :-P Would be very cool for band pictures!

No comments: