Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back to The States

So, tomorrow early early early I'm heading back to Nashville, TN!

Looking VERY much forward to see everybody again, especially my little American family; The McCavanaghs!

I will only be here for 3 weeks though, due to a huge SummerCamp that I'm involved with in Denmark.

While being in the US I will go to Cornerstone Illinois to help at the Sanctuary Stage, do some band interviews and play there as well with Jim LaVerde and the Sanctuary Worship team.

3 comments:

Kugler said...

nice! wish you all the best and a blessed time there! -mathias

Franz-Irene said...

God tur!

dtravelbug said...

I'm still bummed I won't be able to cross your path during this itty bitty short visit. Boo! Have a safe and much shorter set of flights this time, OK? :-)