Monday, June 23, 2008

Nashville it is

Goood being back, in spite of country music and bad traveling..!  

... Actually the traveling wasn't as bad as it used to be  :O)  This time I only got my travel schedule changed twice, missed one flight and had an extra 12 hour layover in Chicago. But it felt like luxury this time! Because of all the mess at the airports I got a room at a nice hotel + a business class seat from Washington to Chicago. AND a food voucher, YEAH, hehe:
I usually post my food voucher food at this blog, so here you go B-)

The good thing about traveling by my self is that I don't have to worry. I've got no traveling partners to take care of, and I don't mind sleeping in the dirt. But it would have been funny to share the travel and the funny episodes with someone, like when I entered business class, sat down, and all the pretty business folk was convinced that I was in the wrong section of the plane, hehe :-P

But after a few seconds I started talking with the very wealthy business lady beside me, and we had a great chat for at least an hour. 

1 comment:

dtravelbug said...

LOL!!!! I loved this post. I still can't believe all the trouble you run into, but the best part was about all the "pretty" people in business class. Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud in a very quiet office this morning. Thanks for giving me a laugh to start a boring Monday morning :-)