Friday, August 1, 2008

Sommer Oase

The main reason that I only spend 3 weeks in the States this time, was because of this Bible Music Summer Camp in Denmark called SommerOase. During the week long camp more than 4100 people participated.
And what a great week! It was definitely the right decision to be back in Denmark for this camp. Great seeing so many friends again and reestablish connections with other ministries and Danish leaders that I'm working with.

During the camp I did a seminar on "Integrity as a musician", where I showed pictures of my friends around the world. One of them was of 3 of my black metal friends:
Daniel (old growler in Barricades), Ravn (Frosthardr) and Ronni (Antestor), right after the Antestor concert at BobFest'04 in Sweden.

This picture was a bit shocking to many of the people who heard my seminar  B-)

At the camp I also did some punk rock worship for the 10-14 year old kids, and maaan that was fun!! The more wild the songs were, the happier and more excited the kids became :-P
One night it all ended up in a massive celebration where the kids were jumping around all over and we were jumping around on stage trying to keep up with 'em  :O)

1 comment:

Jon Ivar said...

That would be Lars (Vemod) and not Ronny ;)