Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER

...Continued from the "On the Norway-Denmark ferry" post below...
I wouldn't recommend this guy to continue letting himself being hurt in such major ways, because I wanted the best for him. Sometimes we have to protect ourselves to survive, but Jesus chose to walk the whole way and lay down his life 
for the humans, whom He loved dearly, though we're treating Him violently! 

Christ lived a life in pain and suffering knowing what we were created to be. All along He knew that we were created for much more, living a life of pure love in a peaceful world in an uplifting  relationship with our Heavenly Father; and I believe that that was what kept Him going! I also believe that it hurts like hell to see us humans choosing d
estructive ways of living and causing each other pain and death.

In Denmark the Friday where Christ gets crucified is called LONG FRIDAY, but to me the English name has a deeper meaning with the title GOOD FRIDAY! Looking back and seeing the bigger picture of why Christ went through so much physical and even more mentally pain. 
He did it for the love of God! Nothing is more GOOD than the LOVE of GOD!!
May the GRACE, PEACE and LOVE of our LORD be with you!

1 comment:

...mik--- said...

Hi Mate! I juste discovered your blog by chance! Very cool stuff. (You stole my pictures, you bastard! ;-D )

I would love to visit you this summer as I will travel through Europe (you can read the story on my blog: http://youmikmesick.blogspot.com)

Be blessed dude!

Mik