Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in the USA!

I've been working with heavy metal ministry together with Pastor Bob Beeman since 2005, where I've been living in Nashville, Tennessee on and off. I'm still working full time with PB and metal, but it has now been almost a year since I've been in the States. Feels good being back!
I'm only gonna be here for 7 weeks this time. While I'm here I will be working on different ministry project with the Pastor + catch up with friends + hangout with the homeless in Nashville + have my Danish metal band Solace the Day over + play shows (and work) at Cornerstone Festival with both Solace the Day and Sanctuary Worship band.

I'll keep posting from "the other side" (depending on where you are sitting)...

2 comments:

dtravelbug said...

Yay for all the new blog updates! Hoping I get to be part of the "catching up with friends" part. And you forgot "Meeting new baby McCavanagh" . . . that'll be while you're here/there too!

kate said...

hey. i found your site because my friend mehry told me jonas is coming to our house church gathering in a few days here in denver. i havent heard of you guys but i thought id look you up. i'll add you to my blog roll.