Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Grandma's 80s birthday :)

Well yeah my Granny is turning 80 today (the 18th). Her name is Nora Christensen and she's a real nice and funny ol'lady with a lot of energy :O)


I haven't got any picture of her but I've got the Danish flag which is traditional used for every birthday and celebration. Nora gathered family and friends for her birthday at a fine hotel. It was a nice and calm day together with cousins and folks. In some wierd kind of way Grandma always expects me to play a little music for her at these parties... So I decided to make her happy and play/sing a song called "Kære lille mormor" (Dear little Grandma). The music genre is IN DEED VERY fare away from the music I like and I've never thought that I'd play this song ever in my life! ...But my cool sister, Signe, was hip and she helped singing along and playing 2nd guitar so I wasn't alone :) . And my teenage cousins were all singing, shouting and bawling along so it turned out to be lot of fun! And the old people seemed to like it as well, hehe :0)

No comments: