Tuesday, June 26, 2007

1/4 century

Dude..! Yesterday was the day when I spend the last day of the first quarter century of my life. Hmmm... Still feeling young though:


...Though my skin is starting getting loose (and I've lost hair on one side of my head):


In Denmark we've got this wicked tradition, that when you turn 25 and you're not married you'll get powdered cinnamon. And when I say powdered cinnamon I mean freaking powdered cinnamon all over the place and everywhere :O)
I got totally run down by friends both at midnight AND at midday and I've still got a big plastic bag full of cinnamon clothes. My skin color was actually very similar to the pictures above.

2 comments:

Franz-Irene said...

Hey happy birthday!! I totally forgot it..sorry...
I hope you had a great day besides the cinnamon:-P

AndreasLarsen said...

:0)
That's cool;
thanks Simone.