Sunday, June 17, 2007

Todays 50km run

Wow dude... My legs are pretty much less mobile now compared to how they were doing this morning :O)I've done 7 Marathons since I was 16 years old and now I wanted to give myself a bit of a bigger challenge. I like doing long distance running just to challenge myself and my staying power.

Today was a hard one. I haven't trained very much and the last two days I've been on a too long pilgrimage walk together with my class. A good but exhausting walk :) My goal for today was to run the 50km (31,1miles) without any kind of breaks or walking + to do it in less than 5hours, and it actually went kind of well! I reached my goal in the time 4hours and 22minutes, and now I'm going to suffer the next week because of such a dumb challenge hehe :) ...but sure it was worth it.

3 comments:

Franz-Irene said...

wow Andreas I really respect that you can do something like that, i really do...Its really cool!
I understand if you are tired...I would have made about 10 breaks in the first 3km:-P

Well done!:-)

AndreasLarsen said...

Thanks Simone :0)

I'm feeling a lot better today and now I'm dumb enough to dream about doing a 100 km run one day :) tsk tsk.

...But not in near future! =0)

Unknown said...

WOOO0OOOW, wooo0ooozy!!!

you are crazy in the coconout!!