Friday, September 28, 2007

Cornerstone California

So, the reason why I'm in California is because of the Cornerstone festival here. Cornerstone is originally located in Illinois, but now there's 4 Cornerstone festivals in the USA. The one in California has it's debut after I've slept a couple of hours :)

My "job" is to be there and enjoying the festival by meeting and talking with people + be there with a helping hand at the Sanctuary Stage.

Friday bands:

Demon Hunter
Disciple
Tourniquet
Thousand Foot Crutch
Seventh Day Slumber
Ultimatum
Sanctuary Worship by my friends, Pastor Bob and Jim Laverde
+ a whole lot of other bands on the 5 stages!

Saturday will be even crazier with lots of awesome bands...
www.cornerstonecalifornia.com

2 comments:

Signe said...

Oh, I heard Thousand Foot Krutch earlier this summer. I really liked them! Hope you're enjoying everything:-)

AndreasLarsen said...

Cool!
Yeah they were/are good as well.