Monday, September 10, 2007

My mornings :)

A typical morning picture, 3 seconds after WAKE UP!
I know no better alarm clock than Bryndan..! I'm sleeping in the studio upstairs at Jamie and Tricias house, which is great.

Bryndan is a very good climber! That I give him! :0)
In the morning, when it's about time, 2 year old Bryndan climbs the fence at the bottom of the stairs, sneaks up the stairs, approach his run-up and with a cool laughter and a "duuuuuUUUUUDE!!!" he's hanging in the air a few feet above me...and then...I'm pretty much awake!

No matter how tired I am, it's just impossible not to cheer up when he HITs me with his funny morning mood! :O) This morning I was so tired that I was only able to speak Danish to him, but he's always great fun!

See you tomorrow morning, Bryndan :)

1 comment:

Morten Storgaard said...

THAT sounds so good, I have Maria and she can do the same,almost :) love the fact that you chose the studio and not the queen size bed, much more Woozy style!