Thursday, September 20, 2007

Monday concerts at The Rutledge

The Monday concerts: Refuge At The Rutledge has now begun. Every Monday Nathan Lee will play with his band (pictured below) + Damien Horne. They are both great musicians with a cool heart for ministry and helping people.

Though it's not my favorite genre I really enjoy the passion in the music. Nathans band contents musicians from Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, Carman and those folks. I've hung out with the guitar player, David, a couple of times and he's a great guy as well! He has been session musician his whole life, playing with Ozzy, Micheal Jackson and hundreds of other big musicians. He's building guitars for Bon Jovi and everybody and is helping me out with my guitars as well. An awesome dude, funny and easy to hang out with!

No comments: