Sunday, October 7, 2007

Going home...

Going home after a niiice and blessed week in California...
Coming home to the overview sight of Nashville by night...But the weird thing is that I've now been here in the States for almost 2,5 month!
Next Thursday the 11th I'm jumping on a plane towards Denmark. The 2,5 month seems like 2,5 weeks or less. Hard to believe that I'm already going to Denmark again, but I'm looking forward to hang out with my Danish Family and friends again!

I'll only be in Denmark for a couple of weeks. Then I'll go to Meltdown Festival (metal) outside of Birmingham, England, the first week of November. Then it'll be Nordic Fest (metal) in Oslo, Norway, the second weekend of November.

And then back to Nashville, TN, after a month in Europe.

1 comment:

Kugler said...

See you in almost a week, dude!!! :)