Monday, October 20, 2008

Running

Suddenly I felt an urge to start running the marathon again. Very fortunate that I live in this little 700 inhabitant beach/forest-village the. 
This "city-sign" says; "Welcome to Fjellerup => the city by forest and beach".

There's so many great places to go running, and every time I go for a run I feel so sorry for the people who don't find the time to appreciate Gods nature!

In a hectic everyday life I often forget to give God the glory and appreciation, but every single time I'm running, the nature around me just cries out how amazing the creator of heaven and earth is!!! When I go running in the nature, nothing can convince me about anything else than that God is real! My Lord and Savior reigns!!

3 comments:

dtravelbug said...

This gave me goose bumps, or "glory bumps" as someone I used to know used to say :-)

Paco in Texas said...

Nice thoughts, God Bless you.

Greetings from Tx.

Signe Larsen said...

Ejs, den lille Fjelle.. godt med loebe, det kan man ikke her, for enten er der trafik eller farlig. :P