Monday, May 14, 2007

Double Diagnosis

I've only got 6 weeks left of my deacon/social worker/teacher education. That means that I'm in the middle of my final school paper => a 40 pages paper about mentally ill addicts and how Denmark can be better to reach and help these people.


It's a big problem for these people to get the help they need, and it's a big challenge for the society to know how to deal with them.

Last week I attended a two days Double Diagnosis Conference at a very nice Hotel with the leading professors, doctors and social workers in that field. The charge of the two days conference were 5.000kr (910 US dollar) per person... wow dude!! So I grabed the my phone and told them about this school paper of mine...and I got it for free!

A good conference where I learned a lot and got a lot of facts for my paper. And all the noble people got pretty curious about me => I think they are only used to see people with dreads and tattoos as their clients, so I got a lot of chats in the coffee breaks :O)

2 comments:

Signe said...

Wow, you're good at getting stuff for free, aren't you?! Not a bad thing to be good at;-)

AndreasLarsen said...

Hehe, thanks...
At least it worked out fine this time :0)