Tuesday, August 7, 2007

40 hour trip

Well I had a nice and calm morning the 1st of August. Pastor Bob and I went by different airplanes to save money but the plan was to arrive in Nashville around the same time...


Sometimes things just don't turn out the way you thought the would. For quiet some years now I've tried to overcome "bad luck" by looking at it as a challenge of my patience and it kinda works well :O)

I didn't knew that United Airlines was known for loosing peoples luggage, but now I know, tsk tsk. My ESP, Kirk Hammett Signature, guitar hasn't arrived yet, and in Washington Airport I had to stand in line for so long that I (and a bunch of other travelers) couldn't make it in time for our next planes. I had to stay at the airport for about 18 hours and overnight in a corner. I bit of a lazy night but that was okay. Met some interesting people.

Welcome to the US of A :)

In spite of everything it just felt so right to be in America (Washington Airport) and God has blessed me with a deep please about being here!

1 comment:

Franz-Irene said...

Hey...
Crazy flight you had there, but just good you came to your destination with all your dreads intact:-P
Have you got your guitar back yet?