Friday, August 31, 2007

Nice heat

All the Nashville inhabitants continuely complains about the nice warm Summer breeze
they've got. It has been the hottest and driest Summer since...Yeah since before they started recording the weather. 106 degrees Fahrenheit the other day (41 Celcius). I actually like it...a lot. Aaah. But the bad thing is that I have to bring a jacket whenever I'm going to a restaurant, Starbucks, at most peoples homes or at the Cinema. Air Condition...What's that all about?But yesterday we actually got some heavy rain. Hmm... Okay, you know at some point you just have to talk about the weather...so there we go. Thanks for reading my blog...

1 comment:

Morten Storgaard said...

hmm yeah i know I totally didn't get the idea about freezing inside the buildings when it's actually hot outside!!!! they should only cool it down to 23 and not 18!!!