Friday, August 17, 2007

A typical day

I was just sitting here and thinking about the day today, and actually it has been a quiet typical and great day! Everyday is full of blessings.

- I woke up by Pastor Bobs phone call (so I missed my run for today..again:).
- Grabbed a guitar in front of me (sleeping in the best room of the house => the studio!) and played for ten minutes.
- Went down the stairs to a full packed living room of great people and 3 funny 1 to 4 year old kids. Friendly faces saying good morning and less than 2 year old Bryndon shouting "Hey duude!". It's another great day!
- Saying good morning, have a good day and disappearing out in the 40'celcius breeze (that just embraces me), where Pastor Bob is waiting for me in his 15'celcius air conditioned car.
- I take on my hoodie and reminds PB to take his seat belt on.
- Driving to one of the Chinese restaurants in town.
- Meeting and sharing a meal with some cool people there, friends of PB, and suddenly I know 3 people more!
- After the dinner we had to catch a movie at the cinema, and after that..:
- Going to work. Sitting at one of the many coffee shops with free WiFi in Nashville, drinking liters of Doctor Pepper.
- Getting home from work at around 20 o'clock and then hanging out with Jamie and Tricia, and Jamie's sister and mother. They are the coolest folks!

Ain't life grand!?

No comments: