Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meeting w the CORE group

Last week I had a weekend meeting with the core group of the Green Light District Festival and a great weekend is was!!
The core group consists of 5 people: 4 amazing young friends between 16 and 18 years old and I. I couldn't do it without them! 4 more GREAT bands will be announced within the next couple of weeks and the ticket sale will start very soon!

By the way: The pictures hasn't anything to do with anything. I just love the fact that Fainting Goats exist..! (Took the pictures a few month ago at a fair in Knoxville, Tennessee).

2 comments:

dtravelbug said...

I was so trying to correlate the photo with your meeting, and then about fell off my chair laughing at your explanation of it. OH my stars, that's hilarious! (well maybe not for the goat that gets eaten though).

Unknown said...

Hey, it was a great weekend, and we could not do it without you either!! - Pretty cool about the goat thing...I once saw a video with one fainting really funny!