Sunday, February 17, 2008

What I've learned


A few of the things I've learned (or have had confirmed) during the last 6 month working with Pastor Bob and traveling around at metal festivals:

=> ANYTHING is possible for God...NOTHING is impossible for God.
=> God is dreaming bigger than I am.
=> I've got a leader responsibility and God will give me the strength...when I lay it all over to Him.
=> I've got friends and contacts all over the world because of Gods guidance.
=> Christ is the foundation, and my character should reflect the "Fruit of the Spirit". Galatians 5:22-23: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law!"
=> Blessed to be a blessing. I'm receiving Gods love and grace for nothing, therefore I give.
=> Home is where I lay my head when God is by my side.
=> God would much rather have me than my work. His first priority is having a RELATIONSHIP with me!
=> First rest...THEN work. Rest is the foundation of healthy work.

1 comment:

dtravelbug said...

WHEREver did you find that sign??