Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nashville => Fjellerup

My trip turned out to be more than twice as long as scheduled... After 48 hours traveling I arrived to my birth home, and it felt goooood... Personal record!
It's a crazy story: 
- Nashville flight 3,5 hour delayed.
- Missed direct and comfortable flight to Copenhagen, Denmark.
- I then had to wait 17 hours AT THE AIRPORT on a flight to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The Frankfurt flight was an hour delayed.
- When I came to Frankfurt I was out of time to catch the Copenhagen flight.
- Waited 5 hours.
- Copenhagen flight an hour delayed.
- When I got to Copenhagen the Airport didn't have people to deliver our luggage.
- Waited an hour.
- When all luggage got through my two suitcases were missing. DOH!

On the pictures you see what I could buy for my 3 food tickets. 
1) Night-food in Chicago Airport
2) Lunch in Chicago Airport
3) Dinner in Frankfurt Airport :)
When I think of the trip everything that could go wrong did go wrong EXCEPT for the really important things like health issues and violent episodes. GOD is SO good and always looking after me! He has been faithful as always these 48 hours! Often He even protects me from harm though I mess things up. How GREAT is our God!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is really good to hear that despite everything, you came home safe!

dtravelbug said...

I love that you think to take pictures of everything for your blog. It's so fun that way. Ahhh, all the meal vouchers I collected in South America. Good times, lol.