Sunday, July 12, 2009

Amanda

And now it's time for a love story:
I've been back in the States for more than a month and a whole lot of exciting things has happened!! It really feels good being back, breath the well-known (and humid!) Tennessean air and catching up with projects and folks in Nashville..!

But one thing fills my mind more than anything else...!
I met the most beautiful girl in the world a couple of years ago, and for the last year we've been thinking of each other. Off course I've been too stupid to really believe in it before now, but lucky me, Amanda and her beautiful heart has been patient :O)

Within a couple of days I'll fly (back) to Illinois, USA, where she's living. She lives only a 1,5 hour drive from the Cornerstone Festival venue.

... So if I seem more weird and happy clappy than usual, that's probably why. (The picture shows Amanda, I and her nephew at Cornerstone).

2 comments:

dtravelbug said...

Yay for love stories!!!! Yay for happy clappy blogs! I'm SO excited for you guys :-) Hugs, D

AndreasLarsen said...

Thanks a bunch, Denise!! :0)