Sunday, July 12, 2009

Railyn McCavanagh

One of the cool things about staying in Nashville is hanging out with the McCavanaghs.
I've been staying with this awesome little fam whenever I've been living in Nashville through the past two years :-)
And THEN only three days ago a new little McCanavagh arrived!!! His name is Railyn, and I'm really excited about seeing him grow up!
I couldn't be at the hospital because I've got the cold (after no sleep, bad food, flooded tent and too many shows at Cornerstone), but Jamie honored me (and the Danes) by wearing the Green Light District Festival 2009 t-shirt!! I'M HONORED :O)

2 comments:

dtravelbug said...

I totally noticed Jamie was wearing the GLDF shirt before I read your blog :-)

AndreasLarsen said...

Cool :-P
You've got an eye like a hawk.