Sunday, July 12, 2009

New ink

At the exact same time as when Railyn was born I was sitting in the tattoo chair at Lone Wolf Tattoo.
I got some shadings done on my upper left arm + blue color around my 9-star. The 9-star was my very first tattoo which I got at BobFest 2005. All of my tattoos means a lot to me, but especially my debut tattoo of the 9-star, with praying hands and the nine fruit of the Spirit:

Galatians 5, 22-23: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law!"
I'm still using this tattoo at night, going through the day and meditating on however my days actions has been defined by these things. Every day I get to the point that without the God of Trinity and prayers I can't achieve this at all!! By His Spirit and His grace I can slowly grow in character, becoming more like Christ.

... Pictures taken by Levi Wiwe Rauff (guitarist of Solace the Day) ...

5 comments:

dtravelbug said...

And now your 9 star can remind you of Railyn too :-)

AndreasLarsen said...

That's true :-)

kate said...

say hi to jonas + asbjorn!

kate said...

(they visited our house church in denver)

AndreasLarsen said...

Cool Kate!
Yeah Jonas and Asbjørn told me that they had such an amazing time with you guys! I hope to get to meet you one day!