Friday, November 16, 2007

Friends in London

We spend a few days in the London area where I had a good time with the Englishmen and the people from the Glorious Undead Church!
On the picture above I'm standing with Cameal and Melany, whom I had a great time with. I've met Cameal several times before at BobFest, NordicFest, DestructionFest and EndtimeFest. He's a cool guy and his parents opened their house for me to stay. They've got a very comfortable couch. Pastor Bob married Cameal and Melany about half a year ago and it's cool to see them together! Great finally to meet and hang out with Melany who's actually from the States. Her brother Jason is living in Nashville and I know him very well. Melany and Jason played in the American metalcore band LoPhat.
Some very cool people from the Glorious Undead Church .A cool couple from Czech.Great metalhead from Brazil.

No comments: