Friday, November 16, 2007

Nordic Fest venues and seminars

One of the cool things about Nordic Fest is the venues. The concerts are held at SubScene, owned by SubChurch. The SubScene room and stage is also where the SubChurch is.Merchandise and hangout was at the SubCafé in one of the other underground atmospheric rooms at SubChurch.
Accommodation is at the Holy Riders Cave. A huge metal gate into a stone mountain outside of Oslo City. The MC Club, Holy Riders, is now using the cave. But if a war breaks out the cave will be used as shelter for the citizens of Oslo. This is an awesome place.
Above: My Danish friend Martin Svinth...
Below: Robin from Admonish is doing one of the seminars in the cave.

He talked about walking in Gods call for your life. Here's my view about what he said.
1) Walk as an action. If God tells me to move to the States it requires that I DO IT if I wanna serve Him. Makes sense!
2) Be there with my mind. Not only walk physically. Be there with integrity, interactivity and a will to learn from the people I meet.
3) Be there with my spirit. If I feel God's calling me it's not just enough to walk in His call. If I don't invite God to walk with me it makes no sense, and this is where many Christians suddenly go wrong. To be a Christian (a Christ follower) requires a daily relationship with Christ my Savior, God my Father and the Holy Spirit who creates me every day.
Pastor Bob's seminars are always great and extremely useful for a daily relationship with God. Make sure to meet him at one of the festivals if you haven't or listen to his Broadcast at sanctuaryinternational.com

No comments: