Thursday, November 8, 2007

Meltdown Festival

A cool little retreat metal/rock festival outside of Birmingham just across the boarder to Wales. Less than 100 people which makes it great for fellowship. Everything is within this cool castle. Lots of small corridors to get to the rooms. One room for eating together, one room for café and on room for rock worship and seminars by Pastor Bob and Jeff Scheetz.
Every time I've been to a festival or just meeting great people, I always wonder why I nearly didn't take any pictures of the folks I got to know. I met a whole lot of cool people at Meltdown. One of them is Doogle from Scotland:
The concert"hall" before we build the stage:
And in action:
My top 3 concerts of the weekend:
- Jeff Scheetz ( myspace.com/jeffscheetz )
- Ignited ( myspace.com/ignited )
- Back Pocket Prophet ( myspace.com/backpocketprophet )

1 comment:

WhiteMetalMan said...

Will be good to see you at Meltdown again this year.