Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A visit in MY church

It was so cool to visit my church again. It really feels like home when I'm there in Århus Valgmenighed.
Great fellowship, great worship and great teaching. I reached two services and it was cool to be able to hang out with so many awesome people and friends again. We always eat together in the church building which is very cool. The building was a ware house before we bought it. When it was just purchased I helped putting up an underground music/art event called Silverspeak Ground. It was VERY underground, dark, cold and dusty. Metal music, electronica, post rock, spoken words and all kinds of art as paintings, photos, poems cartoons + more. This church really understands how to help people walking in the specific vision that God has giving them.

It was so good being back in my own church again, but while I was there I also felt a deep peace in WHERE I LAY MY HEAD, MY HOME WILL BE. God is good!

No comments: